[oniro-wg] IoText Foundation Interest in Silver Member Seat on Oniro WG Marketing Committee

Hello Claire:

I understand there have been some challenges experienced in getting the IoTex Foundation's interest in the Silver Member Seat for the Oniro Marketing Committee registered to this mailing list/archive.

As the seat is currently vacant, it would be great to have IoTex hold the seat should there not be any objections to doing so.

Claire:  Could I please ask you to reply to this email (all) so that we can start a new thread on the mailing list /archive in order to move forward.  Please accept our apologies on the extra steps.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Industry Collaborations Operations
Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top