Re: [omr-dev] GitHub Label Taxonomy?

I think it would be great to have all of these Labels available for Pull Requests and Issues.  Is the suggestion to label Issues and Pull Requests using the "Label" provided by GitHub, add the text manually to the title of Issues and Pull Requests when they are created or to add text to the commit message?

Personally I would prefer if it was to just use the Label drop down box but I do not see any way to create our own labels. I will check with Mark to see if he can add them and if he can not we can likely get the Eclipse team to add them for us.

Charlie