Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Xtext Console plugin

Hi Adolfo

- UI capabilities went off since Helios [1].
Not entirely. The policy seemd to be to have no policy for standard EPP bundles, but to require unused example capabilities that third parties could use as a starting point for their own GUI configuration.

Some projects have helpfully provided capabilities in the EPP. I would like to contribute our UI capabilities to the EPP, so that users can switch off what they don't like.
- I'll probably bet for providing access to both consoles:
    1. If an  xtext console is not available by default, perhaps nobody will note that it exists.
    2. If the old-one is not available, somebody could complain before realizing that there is away to make it visible

Perhaps, a Menu-Sebmenu items approach could fit here.
Seems like a good idea if the menus are controllable here.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top