[lsp4e-dev] Request to review patch

I commited a change with commit message "Fixes sonarcloud blocker bug" to resolve bug posted here. I am requesting to review separately not just assigning there because there i forgot to attach link to the bug, it might have troubled you, sorry for that. I will try to write descriptive commit message from now onward.

CI bot showing Code Review failed, am i missing something or misunderstood the problem statement? if the change is not required, i will abandon it. Please review.
Link to changes : Change l195f2aef

Thanks

Back to the top