Re: [lsp4e-dev] How to verify the bugs resolved or not locally

I am looking to learn more about code structure working in plugins. Like I am not able to understand the function of package org.eclipse.lsp4e.test.mock (when there is already one test package) and how packages are interacting with each other. Please explain, I will be thankful for it.

Thanks for previous suggested article, that was very helpful in understanding the process.