[lsp4e-dev] How to verify the bugs resolved or not locally

I started working on issues but i am not able to check whether issue is solved by the changes or not. I tried to execute using 'Run' on Eclipse IDE but it failed showing error No goal have been specified for this build. As mention in the lsp4e.git/about page, I had setup imported on Eclipse.

 I am looking to work on minor bugs first on type casting to understand gerrit working and then blocker trywithresource of MockConnectionProvider of sonarcloud.

Using Wild Web developer in Eclipse was very helpful in understanding the working of LSP4E. Thanks.

Back to the top