Re: [leshan-dev] A question regarding Leshan demo web site

Hi together,

there is a DtlsConfiguration.Builder.setProtocolVersionForHelloVerifyRequests.

That may help out.

It’s always not too easy, to fix something according a RFC, if some implementations are used to behave different ;-).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch IoT Hu
b - Product Area IoT Platform (IOC/PAP-HU)
Bosch.IO GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY |
www.bosch.io