Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan demo in Docker

Hi Victor,

I'm also interesed in yours too.

Last week Docker 1.13 was released, and I tried Leshan in Swarm/stack with local virtualbox.

This is really simple one :)

Once my Azure account is reenabled, I'll try on real Cloud.

Probably I'll hit the overhead from duplicated JVMs :(

If someone is interested, please try it.

  https://github.com/ehirdoy/leshan-demo

  branch is "swarm"

Any feedback would be really apprecaietd.