Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan demo in Docker

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As I wrote above, the idea is to run multiple (100s - 10000s) clients in a single
JVM. For that it would probably make sense to use a very simple CoAP client and
use pre-defined messages for running the tests. Maybe there is no need for a
"full-fledged" client like leshan in this case.

I have something in Go + OpenSSL for starting a DTLS handshake and sending a registration message. I should cleanup the code and publish it maybe :)

Back to the top