Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan cluster

Regarding security and the proposed network infrastructure, has anyone considered how we might support DTLS termination at the load-balancer layer? I’m thinking along the lines of how HTTP load balancers can handle TLS termination (e.g. HAProxy, nginx) out in the DMZ.

I’m keen to see that whatever we arrive at doesn’t preclude this.

Regards, Paul.