Re: [kura-dev] Interested in the Eclipse Kura project

Good morning Frank.

It’s great to see interest in the Kura project and we welcome more people getting involved.

The best way to start is to join the kura-dev mailing list. More details are available at the following location:

The process to provide code contributions to the project is described in the following wiki page:

As Kura is hosted on github, github pull requests is best way to package new contributions.

Kura’s contribution comes from Eurotech’s Everyware Software Framework (ESF).
ESF documentation has not been migrated to the Kura web site yet but it is available at the following location:

We will soon start to have bi-weekly calls the interested parties.

Please let us know if you need to any addition info to get started.

Regards,
-Marco