[kura-dev] I: Branch target-platform-refactor on eclipse/kura

Da: De Alti, Cristiano
Inviato: martedì 24 giugno 2014 23.08
A: Harini Sirisena
Oggetto: RE: Branch target-platform-refactor on eclipse/kura

Hi Harini,

Do you also need the org.eclipse.equinox.http.* and org.eclipse.jetty.* bundles with Concierge?

They are needed by the org.eclipse.kura.web project.

In this case they would be common bundles too, even if they were taken from the Equinox 3.8.1 release:

http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/

Maybe splitting the current target platform in two repositories in not flexible enough?

Anyway for the purpose of running Kura either on Equinox or on Concierge it should do.

Dave, what do you think?

About merging the target-platform-refactor branch on develop we first need to fix an issue I've introduced with my latest commit ;)

Ciao,

Cristiano