Re: [kapua-dev] Kapua development items

Hi Mehment,

I'll ask Dejan to send out the links from last week, if that should be possible. In a nutshell, not much has happened regarding the service events. I think the plan is to have some coordinated work on this topic for the current+2 release of Kapua.

Trello is a goo idea as well, but it can get quite messy when you don't clean it up. I saw boards taking two minutes or more to render. But maybe a board for a single release would work.

But I don't see the benefit over GitHub projects. Trello and GitHub projects seem rather similar to me. With the difference that GitHub projects natively interacts with GitHub. Do you have any negative experience with GitHub projects?

Cheers

Jens