[kapua-dev] Kapua development items

Hi,

according to the last meeting we prepared a spreadsheet summarising the development items in execution for the release 1.0 of Eclipse Kapua along with the list of items for the next releases that had been discussed during the meetings. You can find the spreadsheet at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UNJjt8_VUFXTcdIG4wmTAYezQQTgV91Xbdsy4qapjww/edit#gid=538996626

We started putting together the documents that we produced, you'll find some links in the spreadsheet.

Cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Morson | EUROTECH | tel.: +39 0433 485411

Back to the top