Re: [jsp-dev] Housekeeping

I also prefer B as it prefers updating where new development is preferred to occur.  Changes can then be back ported or not.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022, 7:54 PM arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

B sounds good again. Pages being a mature technology has very little activity indeed, so there's very little change I think that any parallel development takes place now.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms