Re: [jsp-dev] Pages test failures during EE 10 Platform TCK testing with GlassFish 7

Hi,

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 8:20 PM Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  2. ClassCastException: class
>     org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextWrapper cannot be cast to class
>     org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextImpl
Looking at the stack trace and the location of the test, my initial
impression is that that is an implementation issue.

That strongly feels like an implementation issue indeed, and should be an easy fix. The location where the cast takes places should do an instanceof check first and if that fails check for ELContextWrapper and call getWrapped on that.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top