Re: [jsp-dev] Pages test failures during EE 10 Platform TCK testing with GlassFish 7

On 04/05/2022 18:59, Scott Marlow wrote:
Hi,

Can advise if the Pages test failures [1] are implementation bugs or if the Platform TCK tests need updating.  The two failures are:

 1.   Cannot find symbol HttpUtils in basicSSL.jsp [2] (see full failure
    in [3]).

TCK bug. HttpUtils was deprecated and has (finally) been removed in Servlet 6.0.

 2. ClassCastException: class
    org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextWrapper cannot be cast to class
    org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextImpl
    (org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextWrapper and
    org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextImpl are in unnamed module (see
    full failure in [4]).  Please let me know if the source jsp/tag
    references are needed for this failure.  I included a list of the
    files in the deployment via [4] and will respond with source links
    if they are needed.

Looking at the stack trace and the location of the test, my initial impression is that that is an implementation issue.

Mark

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Jakarta-EE-10.0-TCK-results#date--2022-05-03 [2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/src/com/sun/ts/tests/integration/sec/secbasicssl/basicSSL.jsp#L53
[3] https://gist.github.com/scottmarlow/a2106ac3fd0d8fd5e124f1e6804b392e
[4] https://gist.github.com/scottmarlow/841b30e370ea8caa75f2ba16aef77f05