Re: [january-dev] Our builds have all died with a p2 January error

perfec

From: january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Webber
Sent: 15 November 2016 14:10
To: january developer discussions
Subject: Re: [january-dev] Our builds have all died with a p2 January error

That's definitely the way to proceed. There is no need to specify the version required number both in the p2 repo URL, and then again redundantly as a version dependency.

I believe they are now building against the release version 1.0.0, so it works with the current hard-coded version values, but that breaks next release.