Re: [january-dev] Our builds have all died with a p2 January error

Hi Matt,

In your target file you have referenced a specific version of the
bundle. As you are pointing at continuous builds, the qualifier keeps
changing as improvements arrive:
https://github.com/eclipse/dawnsci/blob/master/org.eclipse.dawnsci.targetplatform/org.eclipse.dawnsci.targetplatform.target#L48

You can use "lazy" versions so it always picks up the most recent for
a specfic p2 repo:
I wrote an SO answer to show how:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33646330/how-to-avoid-the-specific-feature-versions-in-eclipse-target-definitions
(key is that target editor does not allow you to do it in the GUI)

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.