Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [DISCUSS] Include Jakarta MVC in EE 11

Actually before adding something new to the Web Profile, couldn't we
deslag it first by removing:

• Jakarta Debugging Support for Other Languages 2.0
• Jakarta Interceptors 2.1*
• Jakarta Persistence 3.1*
• Jakarta Transactions 2.0

and maybe

• Jakarta Enterprise Beans 4.0 Lite?

I know that might sound harsh, but if a web application uses a NoSQL
database or a different form of persistence, why does it have to bother
with JPA or Transactions?

And especially to those who claim they know what their customers want,
when was the last time you heard they needed Jakarta Interceptors or
Debugging Support for Other Languages?

Werner