From:        "Scott Kurz" <skurz@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "jakartaee-platform developer discussions" <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/19/2020 08:28
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jakartaee-platform-dev] Batch schemas didn't include version        updates
Sent by:        jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The batch API, in moving from JCP->Jakarta target NS, did not also update the "version" to match the spec version (2.0), though the other Jakarta XSDs seem to have updated the versions.

This never crossed my mind until Scott Marlow pointed it out (thanks).

Not sure exactly where the platform milestone release stands today. Unless I hear otherwise I'll assume will fix this post-milestone.

Opened
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-api/issues/34to track.