[jakartaee-platform-dev] Batch schemas didn't include version updates

The batch API, in moving from JCP->Jakarta target NS, did not also update the "version" to match the spec version (2.0), though the other Jakarta XSDs seem to have updated the versions.

This never crossed my mind until Scott Marlow pointed it out (thanks).

Not sure exactly where the platform milestone release stands today. Unless I hear otherwise I'll assume will fix this post-milestone.

Opened https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-api/issues/34 to track.

Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx