Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: TCK tests in the same repo as API andSpec

+1 Scott

Integration with CI is much easier with externalized tests. For example, to test Yasson with the externalized JSON-B TCK it's 2 steps:
1) Add a pom.xml (showed on the demo today)
2) Add a "mvn test" command to the CI jobs

For comparison, here is what we currently have to do to test the JSON-B TCK in Yasson:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/yasson/blob/master/etc/tck.sh
(About 50 lines of custom shell scripting)