From:        <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "'jakartaee-platform developer discussions'" <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/05/2020 14:51
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] TCK tests in the same repo as        API        andSpec
Sent by:        jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

If I remember well MicroProfile TCKs are not consistent with frameworks they use. Some of them are TestNG, some of them are JUnit. I think we all agree that It’s what we want to avoid. IMO, the best way to accomplish it is to create a TCK parent pom, define all dependencies there and recommend all projects to use it. We can place in the same repository where EE4J parent pom is.

-- Dmitry