Re: [iot-wg] IoT World

Hi Ian and all,

Solair too will attend to IoT World event and our CEO, Tom Davis, will have a speech where the collaboration between Kura and Solair will be underlined.

If someone attending the event would like to have more details about how Kura framework was used by Solair to build its IoT platform, please visit Solair booth.

Valeria Naldi

Director of Cloud Platform Development

Mobile: +39 391 1706612

Solair

www.solaircorporate.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and confidential. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Thank you very much.