[ice-dev] Silo file from the ParaView SWT example

Here's an image from a silo file that's drawn to the ParaView SWT test app that I have.

For whatever reason, this is less than half as big as it's supposed to be. The ParaViewWeb protocol is reporting the image as 1440x850, but it's clearly a 636x420 file. I'm not sure why it's so oddly shaped, since even the aspect ratio is different. I've emailed the ParaView mailing list about this problem. But I think I'm comfortable to move on to the next stages of hooking up the ParaViewVizService.

Jordan

--
Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory