Re: [hono-dev] Bosch connected world

Hi Bob,

thanks for bringing this up again. We (Bosch) would certainly be interested and I
also think that we could accommodate the meeting on our premises.

I have been discussing this with Dejan and Jens yesterday and we agreed to bring
this up on the next IoT Working Group call again which will be next Tuesday.
Not sure if you are already a member of the working group but if you are, it
would be great if you could join the call so that others know about your
intentions ...

Thanks,
Kai