[hono-dev] Bosch connected world

Hi all,

A while ago we briefly talked about Bosch Connected World (https://bosch-connected-world.com/) on May 15-16 2019. It was mentioned that we might have a get together before/during/after this conference or the hackathon. From the Aloxy point of view, we think the most interesting part of it is the hackathon and the get together with the Hono team. We believe it would be great to meet and discuss the future of hono in person.
Is anybody else interested in such a meet up? Do you think it has benefits?
@Bosch: Is it possible to set this up at the Bosch facilities?

I would love to hear your opinions on this.

Best regards,
Bob

Back to the top