De : Henryk Konsek <hekonsek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date : jeudi 28 avril 2016 17:49
À : hono developer discussions <hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [hono-dev] Telemetry API & Dispatch Router Docker images

Also keep in mind that we own "eclipsehono" DockerHub account [1] ("hono" ahs been taken already by somebody else). Me and Kai have push rights to that repo.

Benjamin, Do you think it is OK to push early versions of our images to that DockerHub account? Or maybe Eclipse has some restrictions in this regards.

śr., 20.04.2016 o 11:18 użytkownik Gordon Sim <gsim@xxxxxxxxxx> napisał:
On 15/04/16 16:43, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 14/04/16 07:38, Kai wrote:
>> What would that mean for the Docker images of
>> Dispatch Router, would RedHat or Bosch be releasing them then?
>
> Neither. They would be simple conveniences produced by me as an
> individual based on specific tarballs from the Apache Qpid project. I
> can put the docker file(s) and any auxiliary artefacts in a git repo
> somewhere for those who want to rebuild themselves to be sure of
> provenance or to alter contribute. I know that Henryk has a Rhiot
> organisation under docker hub, I could ask him to let me push it there
> if that would be preferable?

As a starting point I have pushed gordons/qpid-dispatch:0.6.0-beta2 to
docker hub. This is vanilla build of the 0.6.0 beta2 source tarball. The
dockerfiles for this image and its base are here:
https://github.com/grs/dockerfiles. I'll try and get a script pushed for
automating the creation of the binary tarballs (essentially though it is
just a standard make install to a staging location for ease of tarring,
with the install prefix set to /usr).