From: glassfish-dev <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Marta Rybczynska via glassfish-dev
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2024 4:37 PM
To: david.matejcek@xxxxxxxxxxx; glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Marta Rybczynska <marta.rybczynska@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [glassfish-dev] Glassfish project committers and EF Gitlab

Hello David and team,
I leave a solution to the Glassfish project team, you are the best ones to know how to handle it. What the Security Team needs to know is whom to add to security tickets. In your case, there is a big number of committers, and probably not everyone is needed for each issue. Please discuss between you, and tell us what is the way to follow. The Glassfish project is receiving vulnerability reports regularly (what is a good thing: a sign that there are users!) so it is good to have the best set of people for resolving them from the first day. We can have a chat/video call if you want to discuss options and procedures.

Kind regards,
Marta