Re: [gemoc-dev] maeven and 'hidden' dependencies

Hi Julien

I analyzed the log

apparently, the CI builds using the following branches:
+ ./gemoc-studio/dev_support/jenkins/showGitBranches.sh .
##### BRANCH SUMMARY ####
gemoc-studio is on branch concurrency-coordination
gemoc-studio-concurrency is on branch master
gemoc-studio-coordination is on branch concurrency-coordination
gemoc-studio-modeldebugging is on branch master
(note: the old concurrency-coordination branch that existed some time ago in gemoc-studio-concurrency repo seems to have disapeared)

As the error was during compilation of org.eclipse.gemoc.execution.concurrent.ccsljavaengine.extensions.k3.rtd.modelstate  I applied the same xtend-maven-plugin patch to the parent pom.xml (which is the highest level pom.xml that declare the use of this maven plugin.)

It seems to fix the dependency issue (at least on my local build, the CI is currently running)
it now fails on another error in org.eclipse.gemoc.execution.concurrent.ccsljavaengine.extensions.timesquare about
[ERROR] /home/dvojtise/git/gemoc/gemoc-studio-concurrency/ccsljava_execution/ccsljava_engine/plugins/org.eclipse.gemoc.execution.concurrent.ccsljavaengine.extensions.timesquare/src/main/java/org/eclipse/gemoc/execution/concurrent/ccsljavaengine/extensions/timesquare/moc/impl/CcslSolver.java:[340]
[ERROR]     solverWrapper.getSolver().clearStepData();
[ERROR] The method clearStepData() is undefined for the type CCSLKernelSolver
[ERROR] 1 problem (1 error)

which is not related the the dependency issue

so you can have a look to it ;-)

cheers

Didier