[gemoc-dev] Gemoc not listed on https://www.eclipse.org/modeling/ page

Hi

despite the fact that GEMOC can be found using a search on https://www.eclipse.org/projects/ (with "modeling" filter) or on https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling when crawling the high level https://www.eclipse.org/modeling/ page, in the "Technologies" section on the right, GEMOC is not listed.

I think that at some point someone should open an issue on https://bugs.eclipse.org/ or find the appropriate place (forum ? gerrit ? ) to ask for an addition.

by the way, it is unclear weither we fit one of the existing sub section (the "More..." sub-section) or if we ask for a new one (something about model execution or model debugging)

From my point of view a dedicated section sounds better, It can even also references other projects that sounds related such as
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.xsemantics

This would increase our visibility.

best regards