Re: [faces-dev] Modularizing Faces

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 10:07 AM Thomas Andraschko <tandraschko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can however say: Flash, Conversation, Flow are almost unused.
Request, Session, View are really heavily used; some uses DeltaSpike WindowScope for a "session/tab" usecase.

From my own consulting here, and from the top of my mind, Conversation and Flow are totally unused. Haven't seen it being used even once.

Flash however is used, but, in my experience, for a single use case; displaying Faces messages like "You are logged-out" after Post-Redirect-Get.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top