Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Help to update the SimRel record

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 13:09, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 6 Nov 2020, at 01:15, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I don't know what is the last date when SimRel updates can be made to be included in M3.
>
> Nov 25 5pm Ottawa time.

Is there any way to get a notification shortly before this date (actually before each such date), to check that everything is ok with my contribution to SimRel?

Please subscribe to the calendar on https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:SimRel-2020-12

My strategy is to update SimRel after every release, but a notification would still be useful in two cases:

- I forgot to update SimRel after my release
- SimRel was updated but I discovered a problem with the latest release and I want to revert SimRel to the previous version.

>  let me know if you want me to have a look or need any other info

So far, so good, with your help I updated SimRel to 5.2.1.

As soon as 6.0.0 will be out and stable, I'll update it again.

:-)

Regards,

Liviu