Re: [embed-cdt-dev] Help to update the SimRel record

> On 6 Nov 2020, at 01:15, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I don't know what is the last date when SimRel updates can be made to be included in M3.
>
> Nov 25 5pm Ottawa time.

Is there any way to get a notification shortly before this date (actually before each such date), to check that everything is ok with my contribution to SimRel?

My strategy is to update SimRel after every release, but a notification would still be useful in two cases:

- I forgot to update SimRel after my release
- SimRel was updated but I discovered a problem with the latest release and I want to revert SimRel to the previous version.

>  let me know if you want me to have a look or need any other info

So far, so good, with your help I updated SimRel to 5.2.1.

As soon as 6.0.0 will be out and stable, I'll update it again.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top