[egerrit-dev] Major EGerrit Changes

The 0.3.0 changes are great, but unfortunately for me the refactoring that took place as part of the transition to EMF makes it no longer possible to integrate EGerrit into my own Eclipse application.  This application makes Gerrit interaction pluggable, currently supporting EGerrit and the Mylyn Gerrit connector as alternative providers, where the provider handles executing Gerrit queries and opening Gerrit changes in an internal editor.

In earlier versions, it was possible to use QueryChangesCommand to perform built-in and custom queries, and it was possible to construct a ChangeDetailEditorInput and open the ChangeDetailEditor from within my own plugin.  Now, however, mainly because ChangeInfo has been moved to an internal package, this is no longer possible.

Is there any chance that these actions might be exposed again?

Thanks,
Steve

Back to the top