Re: [eclipse-mirrors] permission denied in directories causes removal on mirrors

On 10/20/2009 10:42 PM, Carlos Carvalho wrote:
 >> rsync: opendir "/technology/linuxtools" (in eclipseMirror) failed: Permission denied (13)
it's just a few ones nobody cares but in the event above about 330,000

Yikes, linuxtools does contain 355,000 files...  Most of those are Nightly builds.

I'll tweak our exclude lists and work with projects to make sure we're only mirroring what we need.  By the time I'm done, your RSYNC will be so fast, you'll almost be convinced they hired someone competent to run this show  :)

Denis

Back to the top