[cdt-dev] C vs C++ Projects

What is the major reasons for having C and C++ projects separated?  I currently have the cnature and ccnature in my projects I generate for both C and C++ projects and the content assist seems to use the extension of the file to determine whether the file is C or C++ for code templates.

Is there a major reason I shouldn't use one project that includes both cnature and ccnature for both C and C++ projects rather than having separate C and C++ projects?

Thanks,
Brad

Back to the top