Re: [basyx-dev] Basyx Component- Info

Dear Francesco,

currently, there is no example for excplicitely writing the JSON serialization of the AAS to a file in the Java SDK. The entry in the database is generated by the SQLDirectoryProvider and only contains the Descriptor of the AAS for the registry without the actual AAS and submodels.

You can get the content of the serialization from the log, still. Moreover, it is possible to “manually” serialize a created or received

model using the GSONTools. In the following, you can see a short snippet that can be used to write the serialized submodel to a file by modifying the Test snippet at

basyx.examples/src/test/java - org.eclipse.basyx.examples.snippets.aas.submodels.ConnectToAASSubModelVAB::accessSubModel():

       Map<String, Object> submodel = (Map<String, Object>) connSubModel1.getModelPropertyValue("/");

       GSONTools serializer = new GSONTools(new DefaultTypeFactory());

       String serializedSubmodel = serializer.serialize(submodel);

       System.out.println("----------------");

       System.out.println("Serialized: " + serializedSubmodel);

       System.out.println("----------------");

       FileWriter fw = new FileWriter("submodelExample.json");

       fw.write(serializedSubmodel);

       fw.close();

The same snippet can be used for other examples, e.g. by serializing a local AAS created in the Test snippet at

basyx.examples/src/test/java - org.eclipse.basyx.examples.snippets.aas.CreateAAS::createAAS():

String serializedAAS = serializer.serialize(aas);

Note, that these examples do not include a full AAS or submodel, because they are meant to demonstrate how the SDK works and not to show the structure of the standardized models. Also, the SDK is still work in progress, so the interfaces and the serialization will change.

You can find more information about this in the standard document for the AAS:

https://www.zvei.org/en/press-media/publications/details-of-the-asset-administration-shell/

Best regards,

Daniel Espen

--

Espen, Daniel

Engineer Embedded Software Engineering

Fraunhofer IESE

Fraunhofer-Platz 1 | 67663 Kaiserslautern

Tel: +49 631 / 6800-2131 | Fax: +49 631 / 6800-9 2131

www.iese.fraunhofer.de

Mail: Daniel.Espen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx