Re: [app4mc-dev] APP4MC: re-license from EPL-1.0 to EPL-2.0

+1

From: app4mc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:app4mc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mackamul Harald (CR/AEX3)
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 7:59 AM
To: app4mc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [app4mc-dev] APP4MC: re-license from EPL-1.0 to EPL-2.0

Hello,

we plan to upgrade the current license of Eclipse APP4MC from EPL-1.0  to EPL-2.0.

The change should be completed with release 0.9.1 (End of July).

Recommended procedure:

Note that it is good community practice to discuss this change on your public mailing lists, and to make every attempt to ensure that:

(a) downstream users are aware of the change

(b) that there is a rough consensus amongst the committers that this is the right time to switch

According to (b) I ask contributors to express their agreement by providing a +1.

Best regards

Harald Mackamul

Back to the top