[app4mc-dev] APP4MC: re-license from EPL-1.0 to EPL-2.0

Hello,

we plan to upgrade the current license of Eclipse APP4MC from EPL-1.0  to EPL-2.0.

The change should be completed with release 0.9.1 (End of July).

Recommended procedure:

Note that it is good community practice to discuss this change on your public mailing lists, and to make every attempt to ensure that:
(a) downstream users are aware of the change
(b) that there is a rough consensus amongst the committers that this is the right time to switch

According to (b) I ask contributors to express their agreement by providing a +1.

Best regards

Harald Mackamul

Back to the top