Re: [adoptium-wg] Reminder - Adoptium Working Group Elections - Nomination period ends soon

Hello Samir,

Thank you for your self-nomination. It is noted.

We will reach out once more information is required.

Best Regards,

Zahra

On 2024-03-14 6:17 a.m., Samir Kamerkar wrote:
Hello Adoptium members,

I hereby submit the self-nomination of Canonical for the Enterprise Member Representative seat on the steering committee. Please let me know if there are any additional steps to take beyond this email.

Regards,

Samir.
Samir Kamerkar
Engineering Director, Tool chains and Runtimes,
Canonical Ubuntu