Re: [adoptium-wg] Adoptium Working Group Steering Committee - Committer Member Election

Thanks everyone :-)

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 10:43, Samir M Kamerkar <samirkamerkar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Congratulations Stewart, and welcome ! :)

- Samir.
Samir M Kamerkar

Program Director, Runtime Technologies
Runtime Technologies | IBM Hybrid Cloud | India Software Lab

Ask me, if you have a question about Java, node.js or application development in the Cloud.

Email: samirkamerkar@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 91-80-43188705

"Brilliance is an after-the-fact perception created by success. There's no fast path, no magic formula. It's all hard work and perseverance." - Mills, Steven.

----- Original message -----
From: Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "adoptium-wg" <adoptium-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Adoptium Working Group <adoptium-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [adoptium-wg] Adoptium Working Group Steering Committee - Committer Member Election
Date: Sat, Apr 10, 2021 3:17 AM

Welcome Stewart (um again 🙂) On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 at 20:45, Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: All: The Nomination Period has ended with Stewart Addison's nomination being received and accepted. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Welcome Stewart (um again 🙂)