Re: [xtext-dev] Xtext, Xpand, MWE Integration build and promotion.

Cool!
Jan
Am 16.03.2009 um 13:19 schrieb Dennis Hübner:

Hello all,
from now on we will have an automatic, weekly integration build for Xtext, Xpand and MWE projects. This integration builds will also be promoted automatically to download.eclipse.org. That means that all of our powerusers who have an http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/(tmf or m2t or emft)/updates/ interim/ update site configured, will be notified about the latest integration build.
Just trigger the "Check for Updates" Action on Mondays afternoon. ;)

Best regards,
Dennis.

Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vorsitzender), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top