[xtext-dev] Xtext, Xpand, MWE Integration build and promotion.

Hello all,
from now on we will have an automatic, weekly integration build for Xtext, Xpand and MWE projects. This integration builds will also be promoted automatically to download.eclipse.org. That means that all of our powerusers who have an http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/(tmf or m2t or emft)/updates/interim/
update site configured, will be notified about the latest integration build.
Just trigger the "Check for Updates" Action on Mondays afternoon. ;)

Best regards,
Dennis.

Back to the top