Re: [xtext-dev] API

On Mar 5, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Heiko Behrens wrote:
In the paragraph about the stable annotation you state: "This is because we might want to add additional methods to those interfaces." What is the meaning of "stable" than? Existing methods won't be removed? Existing methods won't be changed regarding their signature?

Stable in the sense, that if you implement the interface as well as subclassing the abstract class, our changes won't break your code.
That is, if you use it that way it remains stable.

Does this makes sense?

Sven

Back to the top