[Wtp-wst-dev] Xml validation using Eclipse--command line

Title: Xml validation using Eclipse--command line

Hi,
I'm trying to use command line to validate xml file in Eclipse(not in the Eclipse Edit), my project is based on Linux OS, please tell me:

1). which jar file(s) I should download and from which link;
2). what command(s) I should execute, and what is the syntax for the command(s), what parameter(s) that I should pass in.

3). How can I get the detail error message.
Thanks in advance.
Guo

Back to the top