[Wtp-wst-dev] Regarding the Proxy Authentication

Hi Guys,

What I want know is that does the proxy authentication really work
properly in new the Eclipse WSTools.

Actually I was trying to acccess an external web Service using JSP
Page as a client and since I am behind the firwall i had to give the
Proxy Information.
When I am giving the same information in the JSP code itself
like System.getProperties().put("http.proxyHost","**************");
and so on.....its working.
but when I try to use the
Windows->Preferences->Internet->ProxySettings by giving the same
information it does not work.
And before that I enable the HTTP Proxy Authentication of
Windows->Prefernces->Install/Update

I have no idea why it is noy working....
Can anyone hlep me?

Anshuk

Back to the top