[wtp-releng] Please fix versioning problems in WTP 3.6.0

Folks,

     We are now nine days away from our WTP 3.6.0 M2 build.  The versioning reference is now our WTP 3.5.1 RC4 build.  There are now versioning errors showing up in the build, as well as qualifier-only increases.  Please fix these as soon as possible.  After this week's WTP 3.6 declare, I will start opening blocking bugs against these problems, since they will prevent us from declaring our M2 driver.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Back to the top