Re: [wtp-releng] 3.3 (Indigo) I-build smoke test delayed due to compile error in Dali code

We had a failed release last night apparently due to CVS connection problems.  Unfortunately it resulted in a partial release of the code, which resulted in the compile failures.  We're not sure why the release tool didn't indicate a problem, so the release was thought to be a success.

We have done a second release this morning which has been verified, so next build should be in good shape.

Apologies for the delay.  We were happy that our final release last evening wasn't doing anything interesting (just a basic release of some code changes), but of course doing something interesting in this case wasn't required to break the build.

Neil